Preview Maker

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I thought about it for awhile prior to purchasing it and am I ever happy that I did. I tested it out with my Little Elf Kit that has 17 papers and 26+ elements. It took me 2 to 3 hours to do my preview the first time. This time I was done in 15 minutes! I was so impressed. This really shaved off time for me.

There are several templates that you can just use. You can also modify them to work in the way you want it to look. The initial set up of it took me about 1/2 hour. So that was not long at all. You have to put all your papers in one folder and the elements in another. Then start the script telling it where to find the items, where to save the file at, and at what % to shrink your papers/elements to. Now you just wait and 10 minutes or so later you have your preview with drop shadows including. You can use your own drop shadows or hers. You do have to move some of the elements around a bit as some cover up others too much, but still that only took a couple of more minutes for me to do.  To use it you do need to have the Full version of Photoshop 3 or 4.

If you do purchase it, in the comment section say that Marcie sent you. Thanks!

Preview Maker


0 comments: