GDS Daily Download and freebie

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today I have for you a set of paperstackers that coordinate with my kit Catch of the Day.
  My family loves to fish and so I created this kit to scrap my photos of us fishing or maybe its more hanging.  That is what fishing is all about and trying to teach to young children how to fish is more about patience than anything else.  Catch of the Day has everything you need to scrap those loving memories and even the one that got away!
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kit
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kit2
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kit3
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kit4
Also I have 2 clusters that coordinate with Catch of the Day.
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kitCluster
Of course today’s PaperStackers!
DesignsbyMarcie_CatchoftheDay_kitPaperstacker
CT Inspiration
findingtreasurestracy
potterspond
fishing Hivart
Girls2 Jakrn
Week_36_pg_1 robinoes
Week_36_pg_2 robinoes66

0 comments: