2 Buck Tuesday!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We are knee deep in snow here and it just keeps on coming.  So to get over those winter blues, I took the kids snow tubing!  They had a blast.  Up and down the hill they went, and I got to watch it all from inside sipping my hot cocoa!  Next year, I’m thinking we will all learn how to ski….. I hope I don’t hurt myself!

It’s Tuesday, It’s Tuesday!  And we know what that brings?  GDS’s 2 buck Tuesday sale.  I’ve put Winter End’s Approaches on sale and how appropriate, right?  I’m ready for spring, yet I’m enjoying these last couple of days of snow.  Smile

DesignsbyMarcie_WintersEndApproaches_kitGDS_LRGDesignsbyMarcie_WintersEndApproaches_kitGDS_LRG_01DesignsbyMarcie_WintersEndApproaches_kitGDS_LRG_02

And some CT Inspiration….

Cath1Winters End Approaches 01

Country Girl

0 comments: