Batter Up!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hi everyone!  It’s been awhile since I have had time to create.  Who knew that kids would take up so much time?  Half the time I feel like a taxi driver.  Now if only I could create and drive, but that’s not safe at all so I will just have to been slow, because I would not miss this time in lives for anything!

I made this kit for my son who just started playing baseball.  He’s doing well for someone who waited to start till minors.  I also managed to make a layout or two for him.  He’s the one in purple of which there is no purple in the kit itself.  The kit is on sale until 10/31/16. 

DesignsbyMarcie_BatterUp_kitPreviewDesignsbyMarcie_BatterUp_kitPreview2DesignsbyMarcie_BatterUp_kitPreview3DesignsbyMarcie_BatterUp_kitPreview4

And here are some layouts from my wonderful CT group.  Pia even did a layout that had no baseball in it because there is no baseball where she is from.  Thank you!

Linda RaePia layout 090116-Fall-Ball090116-Fall-Ball-Page-2

Enjoy the fall season (or the season that is coming your way) that is fast approaching.

Marcie

0 comments: