GDS Daily Download 01/11/2014 and a Surprise!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Its my turn for the Daily Download today which coordinates with my new kit 12 Days of Christmas.  In case you missed it, here it is.

DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit1DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit2DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit3

And here’s some CT Inspiration…..

Catherine SimonJeanYerrid1Our-Little-Drummer-BoyRobin Sizemore C

And of course, today’s Daily download

DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit4

And this awesome quickpage was the daily download on the 9th!  Hope you didn't miss it, but if you did its available in the store!

DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit5


Surprise! 

It's my Birthday today and its time to celebrate!  I love presents, don't you?  Well since I can’t give out presents to all of you, I’m putting my store  on sale!  It’s  40% off till Monday.

0 comments: