Happy New Year!!!!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sorry I’ve been so MIA these past months, but the kiddos put a computer virus on my computer.  I thought I had it fixed, but then different software was not working properly.  I had to unistall and reinstall, and sometimes that did not work either.  Then it would not let me on the internet and that was so frustrating!!!!  However it’s a New Year with New Hopes and a computer that works!!! YAY!!!

So here are the kits that I managed to get finished and put in the store with some help from Andrea. 

DesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kitDesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kit2DesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kit3DesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kit4

And here are paperstackers and a quickpage from my CT’s.  Aren’t they adorable!

DesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kitpaperstackerDesignsbyMarcie_OhThoseBoys_kitquickpage

These are all in my store.

Some CT' Inspiration….

BrothersCatherine Simon layout 1Catherine Simon layout 2samoanbeiberjoshSandra layoutThe Joys of Boys

 


And of course the 12 Days of Christmas!!!

DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit1DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit2DesignsbyMarcie_12DaysofChristmas_kit3

Some CT Inspiration….

Catherine SimonJeanYerrid1Our-Little-Drummer-BoyRobin Sizemore C

0 comments: